Since there is no topic available in Wikipedia related to "Differnet methods of effective learning", I would like to add introductory article on this. Can i go ahead with the proposal?
- Cause and effect web method for visual learning
Introduction: Cause and effect web is a graphic organizer for effective visual learning. Cause and effect web analyze tool was published in “introduction to quality control book” by Professor Kaoru Ishikawa in 1990. It is a teaching learning tool that create a visual map or diagram of an event, that diagram is called Ishikawa diagram or Fishbone diagram (because it is look like the skeleton of fish).
Following steps need to understand the student to draw diagram:
First need to identify the exact problem of an event.
Find the major factors of an event.
Identify the possible causes of the problem
Then draw the diagram.
Diagram should look like the skeleton of fish.
It helps the student to analyze the reason and consequence of any event or problem.
Advantage of cause and effect web:
· It helps the student to understand various causes and effects of an event or problem.
· It also helps to know how one event is related to various causes.
· It encourages the curiosity of child (student always try to know cause and effect of an event or problem).
· It encourages the students to use graphic organizer to express their ideas.
· It motivates the students to analyze the cause and effect of any issue or problem in their surroundings.
· It motivates the students to think about solution for the problem.
Disadvantage of cause and effect web:
· Time consuming. It take time to draw diagram.
· Sometimes challenging to understand the cause of problem.
· It is based on opinion not on evidence.